Hey, Musa Dumakude from Durban, South Africa here. On this page, I will show you How To Sell Bitcoins, Step-By-Step, click-by-click.
You can sell Bitcoins through different Bitcoin Exchanges, the steps are somewhat identical.
In this tutorial, I will be showing you How To Sell Bitcoins through LocalBitcoins.com
Let’s get started…
How To Sell Bitcoins through LocalBitcoins.com
I will make the process of selling Bitcoins as easy as possible, so when it comes to selling Bitcoins, I have a few favorite sites but find for beginners, LocalBitcoins is one of the easiest ways to obtain a Bitcoin wallet and then Buy and Sell Bitcoins.
- Login to your Bitcoin Wallet.
- Click on Sell Bitcoins. (Sometimes you might have to Click the Trades down arrow first before clicking the Sell Bitcoins button).
- Choose the buyer you wanna trade with, preferably someone with a good rating.
- Click the Sell button.
- Specify the amount either in ZAR or BTC you want to sell.
- Click the Send Trade Request button
Put the amount you want to Sell:
NB: Make sure that the person you are about to trade with uses one of the banks you use as well. This allows faster payments, therefore faster trades.
Watch me take you through the entire process of Selling your Bitcoins.
I hope you enjoyed this step by step tutorial as much as I had fun preparing it for you!
I would love to hear from you, please leave me a comment below, share this tutorial using social media sharing buttons.
Please leave me a comment below, ask questions, post suggestions etc…
Musa The Giant!
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/bitcoinmusa
Join Our Telegram Group: Click HERE to join our Telegram Group
Join Our WahstApp Group: Click HERE to join our WahtsApp Group
P.S: Check out other very useful links below…
- How To Buy Bitcoins.
- How To Create a Bitcoin Wallet.
- How To Send Bitcoins.
- What Is Bitcoin Mining and How It Works.
- How To Trade Forex and Other Markets with Bitcoin.
- What Is Bitclub Network and How It Works